Sunday, September 20, 2020

YOOOOO I'M BACK

Minggu, 20 September 2020

        Halo, Blour, ketemu lagi haha. Setelah berhari-hari aku tidak menulis, do you miss me? Haha. Ternyata susah juga konsisten untuk menulis setiap hari. Padahal sudah setengah jalan untuk menjadi rutinitas. Maybe I do need to take breaks, but was it too long? Jadi sudah sampai di mana kita? Hari ke-12, my favorite TV series. Can I do anime? Of course. As long as it is a series right. Sebelumnya aku mau menulis antara f.r.i.e.n.d.s atau How I Met Your Mother, tapi karena baru tadi aku menonton Sword Art Online War of Underworld Season 2 Ep. 11, how about anime instead? Bukan SAO sih yang mau aku tulis, melainkan Ansatsu Kyoushitsu atau Assassination Classroom.
The poster (source: https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu)
        Ansatsu ini series tahun 2015-2016, ada dua season. Menceritakan tentang kemunculan sesosok alien yang menghancurkan 70% bulan. He was like really OP (over-powered) and he then declared to destroy the earth as well. Strangely, he gave citizen of earth the chance to kill him with all of their might within a year. And um...ada SMP Kunugigaoka yang murid-muridnya ditempatkan dalam kelas berdasarkan nilai, urutan paling bawah adalah kelas E. Sepertinya karena murid-murid kelas E ini dipandang tidak memiliki masa depan yang bagus, akhirnya...alien ini...menginginkan untuk.....menjadi...guru mereka........😶I wasn't really feeling this when I watched it, but it does sound weird now ahahahahha😅 tonikaku, I don't really mind. The show was entertaining, not too slow, not too fast. I can simmer myself in the story too (yes, I did cry like a baby in some episodes).
        Why this anime? Because it portrayed an ideal teacher image. How he personalized his way of teaching based on each students. How he spotted their strengths and weaknesses. Too perfect that I think it is not possible to exist. I am completely mesmerized. Somehow this anime encourages me to be a teacher as well. In addition to that, this anime also has ridiculous scenes like WTF kampret :)))) I like it. I think there is also a live action, but I haven't watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment