Monday, August 20, 2012

encountering the sign

Monday, August 20th 2012


today, when I was coming to visit my grandma's house, I saw something running the edge of the veranda. it was a male white-furred local cat with golden stripes on his body. probably he wasn't older than 2 years old if I looked to his body size and his quite long whiskers. he was really cute. it was really sad to know that he was crippled. he was injured on his right hind leg. it was an open wound but had been covered with dirt and seems to be hardened already. his left side of the face got bruises, seems to got hit by something dull but hard.

as a cat lover, I automatically captivated to him. so I approached him, carefully, just to greet this little fellow. he was willing to escape, but his condition didn't let him so. I caught up with him and patted him on the head. he was afraid at first, but eventually, he realized that I came with no harm.

I was really curious about his wound, so I laid him on his side and looked at his injuries. the dirt was covering the wound completely, made my thought of washing it with water disappeared. and it might make him uncomfortable, or even worse. he was also trembling, probably it was caused by the wound...an infection. or the possibilities of lacking of energy because of the starvation. moreover, as I rubbed his face and his neck, his leg was coming for his neck, just like when the itchy feeling came. he was also coughing. I came to the thought of he was having a throat issues too. I really wanted to help, but I was clueless. if I was allowed, I might have been taking him home with me. all I could do was giving him a little leftovers and some water.

so, Blour, this made myself to consider about going to for a vet study in college later on when I graduated from highschool. this might be a sign right? for my consideration of what will I go for college :)

Kammue :3
oh, I called him Kammue. I don't really know how to spell it right. it was from the words "come here" but I pronounced it a little faster and added a cute way of saying. I just hope that he will be alright, and I hope that I can do something the next time I come across with a fellow like him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment