Wednesday, May 30, 2012

the price that I should pay

Wednesday, 30 May 2012


have you ever thought about equivalent exchange? like in the Full Metal Alchemist anime/manga? well, I have. in fact, it's happening to me today. it's about the dynamics of life. that after you're feeling happy, you might get something terrible you don't want to get.

the story starts from yesterday, Tuesday, 29 May 2012. my friend came to my house. it really made me happy. because one more person knew about my house whereabouts :D fyi, my house is far from everywhere. lots of my friends doesn't know where it is -_-
we went into my room, had a little chit-chat and we found that both of us got a new wallet! haha it was a coincidence, a pretty funny one. then we shared our thoughts about music since there was a guitar in my room which we both couldn't play but really wanted to be able to play. it was really amusing...and sad.
after that we decided to go to Sidomoyo Field, there was football matches.
skipskipskip, we enjoyed the matches and who did expect? that we would get a treat from our having-birthday friend? :DD lucky! I thought. off we went to go eating! :D

I know you know the feeling about having mutual time with friends. so, I don't need to explain it. right? :))

after that memorable scene in my life, we went home. because my friend's motorcycle was still in my house. and it was already more than 7 at night. we needed to go home, both of us. when we arrived, we said goodbye and stuffs. and my mother told me to accompany my friend until he know the road. my mother suggested to go to a different way, she said it'd be closer to go that way. so I agreed. but, in the end I was worried that my friend would be lost. so I opened my phone and started the navigation program *kiss phone* unexpectedly, we went through a very very dark and quiet road..wohoho it was really creepy I wouldn't dare to go through there alone. ever. we kept going on track, until my friend said,"I know this road! but it's already far from my house" "WHAT?" "yeah, when we get to the main road it's already the border of Yogyakarta and Central Java" ooooooh God. I hoped that we'd be okay. that was a real madness -_- we cruised from my house, from the very west area to my friend's house the very north area. it was a real tour -_- and I still had to go back to my house.

ookaaay, I touched down home. exhausted of sitting on motorcycle. being stormed by the cold night wind. ended up lied on my bed, quivering.

the next morning, I woke up with a headache. a superb one until I couldn't make myself to go to school. you might ever experience about that time you had a headache, you were having dreams about random and weird things and it was torturing you for some reasons. my memories flashed back. I remembered about dreams I had when I was 8 or so, I always had dreams about wars when I was sick.

now it changes. I am dreaming about pile of steels or something I couldn't describe. and the story of the dream is not changing. whenever the steel is being taken, my head rings, and it's really painful. I don't know what is this phenomenon called. but something that I am sure is I've got to see the dream till the end. just like those dreams I had back there. or else I will be having the dream whenever I am sick. get well soon me, it's already D-5 until the final exam. you've got to prepare yourself :)


oh, about the Full Metal Alchemist thing, you might want to search it on google or just click here for the manga. if you like those kind of sci-fi things, you might want to read or watch FMA. it's a good series for me anyway. I will never regret to know about FMA. who knows you might think the same? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment