Thursday, June 28, 2012

untitled lettering

Tuesday, 26 June 2012


another night. another sleep. another dream. and another cold morning I got. it's unstoppable. no, no. I'm not saying that I hate it. in fact, I'm really grateful...of this life. eventhough everything seems to be confusing lately, it doesn't matter. life is still a life. I've got to live it.

anyhow, I don't really know about how I have to live it in the right way now. mess is all I got. not all of them, but mostly they are. knowing that I will have such a long vacation, I just hope I can use it well...like going on a keyboard course or macapat course. I don't know, just stuffs like that. I don't want to find myself watching movies and browsing all the time. those things are fun, but not anymore. I've got to change. even if I have to cost the happiness, I want to achieve something.

and this writing things? I feel like it's kind of useless, but I still want to do it anyway. it helps me to improve my remembering skill. the most important is, it is something that I want to do. and doing things that I want to do is like an obligation to me. mungkin memang tidak selamanya bermanfaat, tapi mengaktifkan dinamika kehidupan itu bukan hal yang buruk.

No comments:

Post a Comment