Monday, June 18, 2012

heartbreaking truth

Monday, 18 June 2012


it is really heartbreaking to know that our environment has approached the phase of a crisis, yet some people still don't have the consciousness of it.

three days ago, when I was on my way home, I saw a driver --pick-up driver-- who threw out a plastic bag out of the car window...like, seriously? an idiotic environmental insensitive person is still alive in this desperate-circled world. come on, dude! what's so wrong about keeping your rubbish for a while so you can throw it into a proper place? it's not a hard thing to do. or should there a big HUGE sign of no littering even if you're dying? because our planet is the one which is dying. if I had been able to catch that plastic bag, I would have thrown it back to that driver's face! he deserved it a million billion or even more times! he should be ashamed.

the feeling of furious was just so....ARGH! so much! and deep! not judging that I'm so perfect or anything, because I've ever done that too. yeah, I admit it. back when I was a child, and I am so sorry. terribly sorry about that. but enough is enough. no more!

few days ago, I watched a video about The Biggest Ass**** Ever!!! on youtube. yeah, he was really an ass. but there was a scene that glowed up my faith once more. thank you.

one of my dream is to see the world like it was before. before the worsen condition. I know Blour, it sounds impossible, but dream is still a dream. even if it is only a tiny bit of the dream which is happening, it will be counted as a dream comes true. so I won't stop making efforts, believing, and hoping.


for the video I, you can check it here

No comments:

Post a Comment