Thursday, July 12, 2012

the mind's talk: notorious

Thursday, 12 July 2012


so, Blour. have I ever mentioned about my mind's talk? no? of course I haven't. you're still new in this whole net world thing. haha well, it's nothing special about it. it's just me that made that calling --the mind's talk-- for that time when my mind pops out random things, but mostly words. and yeah, it's not literary popping out of my mind. that's just wrong -_- the mind's talk itself is just a calling, as I've wrote above...actually just to make it to sound cool. and I'm feeling cool to have it B)


anyway. a few moments ago, the word popped out of my mind was "notorious". and it was stuck there. it wouldn't go off and it was bugging me. it's because I forgot what that word means, which is happening quite often. you know? that time when you want to express something, but the word to describe it won't come out? that is the real deal to your brain. sometimes it makes you frustrated, like, really bad -_-


back to the word of "notorious". it means "famous or well known..."errrr"...typically for some bad quality or deed" (src: oxforddictionaries.com). umm, I might want to put the last part aside. well, I don't want to become famous because of bad quality or deed...who does? pffffft that's not a question maybe. the question might be, why do I put that meaning onto myself? probably because it's just my nature. to imagine something I thought to myself first, then to my surroundings. it's not that I have particular purposes, it's just for improvisation introspection! | God! I forgot that word -_- see? it happened again | ...and it's fun too, to think about something deeply because of something shallow *frowning*

if I am going to become famous, I'm kind of looking forward to it...because, I might want to feel how does it feels to become famous. yeah that's it :| BUT, let's go wider. to my surroundings which is including the upcoming events. so, the day after tomorrow, I will have a karate competition. ooooookay, let's just hope that I won't do something that will make me literary...notorious...I mean including that last part I've put aside...including the last part of the meaning I know you get it. haha :) 


oh yeah, this mind's talk thingy didn't only happen this time. it had ever happened before, a couple times. and I think one of them had done, came true. which now makes me a lil' bit worried or maybe it's just because I'm thinking too much about it. oh God I hate this habit I couldn't get rid of -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment