Sunday, February 16, 2014

Real World, not Photoshopped

Sunday, February 16th 2014


Good evening, Blour! How's life? So what happened in Indonesia lately, there had been disasters happening. One of them was the eruption of Mt. Kelud in East Java on Thursday night, February 13th 2014. You can tune in to the media to know the updates, because I'm not gonna describe any further. The impacts had been spreading far, especially the ash rain which had gone west. As much as I know, it had travelled reaching West Java.

What I would like to write on you is this...
this is the trace from the mat I took while I was sweeping the ash away
then an idea popped up in my head saying,"would it be very nice if this life had the eyedropper tool, just like in the photoshop? I could just clean everything in an instant!" But no, the fact is not that simply convenient. Life ought us to spend our soul to get what we desire, or what we deserve. That, which I think could be applied to everything in this life might not be a mere thought.

Speaking of which, what I got until today could be just the fate which God had written to me, then again it could be because I was able to use what had been given to me. Who knows? But anyway, whichever is the most suitable, it will still depend on what I do for my life. There are thousands even millions choices for me to choose*, so what am I waiting for? If I want to be prominent or at least be recognized, I will just be myself. Be original. I won't just sit there sulking and holding grudges, DUH! I'm not going to get easily influenced by the things around, I've got principle. It might be so easy for me to say and it might not be precisely how I live my life who am I kidding here? hypocrite does exist! but it's my life. That makes it worth an infinite shot, am I right? :)

In the end, you might just want to mock me for what I wrote, but oh what can I do? At last, I'm trying to prepare myself for what I deserve. I'm gonna be real, be original, not photoshopped. That's all, Blour. Ttyl xoxo


*terms and conditions may apply

No comments:

Post a Comment